- Program Manager
Full time Deerfield Beach, FL Posted 4 months ago
In cases of new product implementation, prepares a Master Implementation Plan containing all specs, drawings, documents, equipment, material components and lead-times; and works with the Head of the different departments in getting all functional areas involved to commit to a plan that addresses marketing requirements in a timely fashion.
- Evaluates the project developmental needs and assigns tasks to technicians and CAD designers.
- Works closely with designers and customers to ensure product design input requirements are met. Interact with other departments and functional areas to expedite project and programs, works closely with Marketing and Sales personnel to achieve the proper product design and meeting the customer needs.
- Provide technical support to customers if required.
- Collaborate with members of the medical profession during design and testing of the devices.
- Coordinates the product production and supply for in-house and or customer clinical trials, continues the technology transfer activity after initial production start-up for a relevant period of time.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities required
- BS + 3 years’ experience in Engineering (preferably Mechanical or Biomedical), experience in the design of medical devices, preferably in mechanically driven mechanisms.
- Advanced degree in an Engineering discipline is highly desirable.
- Must be able to communicate appropriately and accurately both orally and in writing the progress of assignments and product development efforts.
Apply for Job
If you possess the required experience and qualifications and want the challenge of growing with our company then submit your resume in confidence to our Human Resources Department
To apply for this job email your details to Michael.firstname.lastname@example.org