- MKTG_Senior Specialist (Integrated/Multimedia Designer)
MKTG_Senior Specialist (Integrated/Multimedia Designer)
Full time Taoyuan, Taiwan Posted: 2016
Responsible for statistical aspects of internal testing and quality related analysis project responsibilities include case report form development, statistical analysis and interpretation of data, and reporting of results.
Develop and implement an organization-wide Marketing strategy that aligns with the organization’s vision and its current and long-term business objectives.
- Design, development and publication of marketing materials, eg, multimedia, video, events, company internal and external printed communications and related materials.
- Liaising with external designers, suppliers and printers to monitor progress and timeline for more effective partnership.
- SHL’s website design maintenance and management.
- Video storyboard, design and production for products, events and corporate presentations.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent, with design or communication major preferred.
- At least 6 years relevant work experience in branding and design.
- Fluent in spoken and written English is preferred.
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Dreamweaver) a must. 3-D software good to have, but not a must.
- Great interpersonal communication, proactive, initiative, co-operative, result oriented and high teamwork spirit.